In God – existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the Son of God and God Himself
- We believe that mankind is created in the image of God, but totally deprived after the Great Fall
- We believe that there is no hope for mankind apart from the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life for Salvation and thereby to have relationship with the Father.
- We can only be saved by grace through Faith in Jesus Christ
- Every born again Christian must live for the Glory of God in the power of the Holy Spirit
We believe in the authority of the Scripture
We believe that the entire Bible is the Word of God. written by men, inspired through the Holy Spirit. The Bible is therefore without error in its original manuscripts. It is God’s unique revelation to mankind and infallible Word of God. The Bible is the supreme and final authority in matters of faith and life and therefore without error in what it teaches and affirms. No other writings are vested with such divine authority
The purpose of the church is to make Christ known to lost men & women
We believe that the Church is the body of Christ consisted of all born-again believers. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all believers; the living and the dead, who have been joined to Him through Saving Faith as taught in the Gospel. We believe God has called the church to conform to the image of Christ, to care for its members and evangelize the world. Since all members of the body of Christ are united in Christ by the same Spirit, it is imperative for them to live in love, harmony, and unity.